Member Grievances and Appeals

As a Molina MyCare Ohio Medicaid member, if you have a problem with your medical care or our services, you have the right to file a grievance or appeal.

You can file a grievance when you are unhappy with Molina MyCare Ohio Medicaid, your provider or your care. Some examples are:

  • The care you get from your provider.
  • The time it takes to get an appointment or be seen by a provider.
  • The providers you can choose for care.

You can file an appeal when you do not agree with our decision to:

  • Stop, suspend, reduce or deny a service.
  • Deny payment for services provided.

We want you to understand the grievance and appeal process. We can help you through each step.

How to:

To learn more about filing an expedited appeal or request a state hearing, view the Member Handbook.

*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.