Let’s stay connected!
As a Molina Healthcare Medicaid member, one of the most important things you can do is to keep your contact information up-to-date. It will help ensure you’re able to get the care you need, when you need it. It also helps make sure you get important updates and reminders from us.
You also need to update your contact information with the County Department of Job and Family Services. This helps keep your benefits active.
Your contact information includes your:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Mailing address
Step 1: Update your contact information with Molina by:
- My Molina member portal
- Go to MyMolina.com
- Register or log in with your Molina member ID number. You can find your ID number on your member ID card.
- Click on the Communication Preferences button.
- Add/edit phone number, email and mailing address.
- Choose your preferred phone number and email to receive communications from Molina.
- Member Services
- Call us at (800) 642-4168 from Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., local time, and we’ll update your contact information for you.
Step 2: Update your contact information with the County Department of Job and Family Services (CDJFS) by:
- Online: Go to benefits.ohio.gov. Create or log into your account.
- Click on “Manage Benefits.”
- Log in to your account or sign up if you don’t have an account.
- Select the “Access My Benefits” tile.
- Select “Report a Change to My Case” from the dropdown and follow the prompts.
- By phone or in person: Call your local County Department of Job and Family Services office. You can find phone and location information by choosing your county from the dropdown at: https://medicaid.ohio.gov/home/update-contact-info/select-county-dropdown.
We’re here to help. Call Member Services at (800) 642-4168 from Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., local time.