How to file a Grievance
Members may file a grievance by phone or in writing at any time.
What is a grievance? A grievance is a complaint that tells us you are unhappy with Molina Healthcare, your provider, your care or how we give you care. It can be a complaint about any part of Molina Healthcare, except a decision we make about the services you receive, such as a denial. (If you are unhappy about a decision we made, you can file an appeal.)
To file your complaint, you can:
- Call Molina Healthcare Member Services. We will try to solve any grievance over the phone.
- Fill out the Grievance/Appeal form or write a letter. Mail it to:Molina Healthcare of Ohio
Attn: Grievance and Appeals Department
P.O. Box 349020
Columbus, OH 43234-9020.
- Submit a grievance through Molina’s member website once you log into MyMolina.com.
Include the following information in your complaint:
- Your first and last name (or the name of the member, if you are filing a grievance on a member’s behalf).
- Molina Healthcare ID number. It is on the front of the Member ID card.
- Your address and telephone number and the best way to contact you.
- Explain the problem.
If you submit your grievance in writing, we will send you a letter within 3 business days. The letter will tell you when you can expect an answer to your grievance.