Molina Healthcare Patient Safety Program
Molina Healthcare wants you and your family to be safe and healthy. We have a Patient Safety Program to help us meet this goal. This program gives you the safety facts so you can make better health care choices. Here are a few of the things we do to improve safety:
- Give providers and hospitals information on safety issues and where to get help.
- Keep track of our members’ complaints about safety problems in their provider’s office or hospital.
- Look at reports from groups that check hospital safety, such as Leap Frog or the Joint Commission. Reports tell us about things such as if there was enough staff in the intensive care unit (ICU) and use of computer drug orders.
- Help members coordinate care when moving from one setting to another (for example, from hospital to home).
- Educate members about what to ask when you see a doctor.
Molina Healthcare members can look at the websites listed above to:
- See what hospitals are doing to be safe.
- Know what to look for when picking a hospital.
- Get information about programs and services if you have a condition like diabetes or asthma.
*You may request printed copies of all content posted on our website.