Guidelines to keep you healthy
Do you know when you need a checkup or other preventive health services? Molina Healthcare gives members and their families information about preventive health checkups and services that they may need and when they should get them. These basic guidelines suggest checkups for all children and adults unless their doctor tells them differently. These guidelines should not replace anything your doctor tells you.
Do your part to stay healthy!
- Read the Guidelines to Keep You Healthy. You can also view the Immunization Schedules. These guides suggest checkups and shots you may need. Molina Healthcare covers health care services that prevent illness.
- Write down any questions you may have and ask them at your next checkup.
- Tell your doctor about any health problems you or your children are having.
- Make sure you do not miss your appointments.
- If you are not able to keep your appointment, call your doctor to reschedule right away.
Molina Healthcare Preventive Care Guidelines are derived from recommendations from nationally recognized organizations, like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. These guidelines do not replace your provider’s medical advice. Your provider may have more up-to-date information or a recommendation that is right for you. Members should always talk with their provider about a treatment plan that is right for them. Molina Healthcare does not diagnose conditions or recommend specific treatments. Molina Healthcare does not guarantee any results or outcomes. Molina Healthcare does not guarantee and shall not be liable for any information that is in these guidelines. Molina Healthcare also shall not be liable for any information that is not in these guidelines or for any recommendations made by independent third parties from whom any of the information was obtained.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.