Health and wellness
Nearly 1 in 4 households have experienced food insecurity. Check out these resources to learn more about how you can locate food resources in your area during the school year and summer months.
- FreshTrak helps you find food access resources in your community.
- Ohio Summer Food Service Program: All children ages 1-18 are eligible to receive free meals during the summer months at participating program sites. Call: 1-866-348-6479.
Help is here!
- Molina Help Finder - Being able to get the support you need matters, and it’s important to your overall health and well-being. Just type in your ZIP Code to find free or low-cost resources.
Stay up to date on the COVID-19 Pandemic with the CDC
Parenting Information | CDC
Healthchek services are available at no cost to members from birth to under 21 years of age.
Learn more here: Healthchek (molinahealthcare.com).
- Medical exams
- Immunizations (shots)
- Health education
- Laboratory tests
- Nutritional, developmental and mental health exams
- Care to treat physical, mental or other problems or conditions found during a checkup
We care about your health and are committed to connecting you to quality health care. Learn more here: Molina Healthcare of Ohio: What’s Covered
- Benefits at a Glance
- Virtual Resources
- Amazon Prime
- Health Care Management
- Care Management
- Behavioral Health
- Prescription Drugs