Health and Wellness
These programs and services provide you with information on ways to maintain good health. Some of the programs and services include:
- A member newsletter that is sent to you at least twice a year. It contains information about upcoming events, member benefits, tips on how to stay healthy and other important information.
- Reminder cards or phone calls when it is time to see your provider. This may be for checkups, immunizations, lead screenings and women’s health (pap tests or mammograms).
- Information and resources on other services that can help you stay healthy.
- Quitting smoking.
- Weight control.
- Birth control and contraceptives.
- Educational materials on many other topics. Our members can request health education materials by:
- Asking their provider.
- Calling Molina Healthcare Member Services at (800) 642-4168, TTY 711. Call 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday.
How do members enroll?
There are many ways a member can enroll but there are certain requirements that you must meet. You can:
- Be referred to a program or service.
- You can sign up through your provider.
- You can self-refer to a program.
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Education Department at (866) 472-9483, TTY 711. Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.