10 Ways to Make the Most of Your Health Plan with Molina Healthcare
- Get to know your child’s Molina Healthcare health plan. Go to “What’s Covered”. You can also read your child’s Member Handbook.
- Register for the member web portal:
My Molina (MiMolina.com en Español) to manage health care online, any time day or night. It’s easy!
- Check out Getting Care so that you know exactly what kind of care your child has access to with Molina Healthcare.
- Take a look at our Special Health Programs for members. Find out if your child is enrolled in one.
- See how we provide Quality Service to members.
- Read the Grow and Stay Healthy Guidelines to get to know what immunizations (shots) you and your children need and when you need to have them done.
- Read Molina Healthcare’s monthly newsletters about how to take care of your health.
- Visit our Staying Healthy area if you have health questions. It offers all sorts of helpful information and advice.
- If you have questions about your health, you now have exclusive access to our 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line. The calls are toll free. Call anytime, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Call Member Services at (800) 642-4168 if you have any questions about your health plan. For hearing impaired TTY/Ohio Relay, please call (800) 750-0750 or 7-1-1.