Living with health problems and managing them can be hard. We offer special services and programs for members who need extra help with a health problem. Services are available to any adult or child who is receiving health services for an ongoing health problem. The programs are offered at no cost to you.
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Get covered medical services that you are eligible to receive.
- Set up medical appointments and tests.
- Set up transportation.
- Identify any gaps in care or health care needs.
- Find resources to help you with special health care needs and/or your caregivers deal with day-to-day stress.
- Coordinate the move from one setting to another. This can include being discharged from the hospital.
- Find out if you're eligibile for long-term care services and supports.
- Connect with community resources, such as Ohio Legal Aid or the local United Way.
- Find services that might not be benefits. This includes community and social services programs such as physical therapy with the schools or “Meals on Wheels”.
- Set up services with a primary care provider (PCP), family members, caregivers and any other identified provider.
How do members enroll?
You can choose to join Care Management programs, but you must meet certain requirements. You can also be referred to one of the programs through:
- Provider referrals
- Self referrals
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Care Management Department at (800) 642-4168 or for hearing impaired, call TTY/Ohio Relay (800) 750-0750 or 711. Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.