Living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Program
This program is for adults with COPD. The program is offered at no cost to you.
You will learn:
- How to quit smoking.
- About working with your provider to keep your COPD under control.
- The warning signs of COPD.
- How to take your medicines as told by your doctor.
You may receive:
- Educational materials about COPD.
- Help with services such as transportation to appointments.
- Important COPD care tips.
- Referrals to community resources.
- A newsletter with general health information.
How do members enroll?
As a member, you are automatically enrolled in the program if you have COPD.
- You can be referred to the program through a self-referral or a doctor.
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the program.
- It is your choice to be in the program. You can ask to leave the program at any time.
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to choose members for the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) program:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday. Our staff can give you more information and tell you what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to leave a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.