Care Management for Pregnancies
Molina Healthcare has a special program for pregnant women. This program will help women get the education, support, and services needed for a healthy pregnancy.
Depending on your needs, the following services may be provided:
- Connection to primary care, obstetrics, and specialty providers as needed.
- Educational materials and other resources.
- Transportation to medical appointments.
- Coordination with social services and local community-based organizations.
- Case management services by a nurse or licensed counselor.
- Face to face visits with a clinically licensed representative upon request.
If you are pregnant:
- See your provider when you first find out that you are having a baby.
- Do not miss any of your provider visits for prenatal care.
- The provider visits will help you to know how your baby is growing. They can help you get ready for your baby to be born.
- Your provider will be able to watch any problems that come up while your baby is growing. We want you to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Sign up to receive text messages about having a healthy pregnancy.
As part of the program, you will also learn ways to stay healthy after your pregnancy.
How do members enroll?
To enroll in care management, you must be a Molina Healthcare member. To learn more about Molina Healthcare, call (866) 209-1126 TTY/TDD: 711.
Already a Molina Healthcare member?
Call Member Services at (800) 642-4168 or for hearing impaired TTY/Ohio Relay (800) 750-0750 or 711 and ask to be enrolled in care management.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.