Care Management for Pregnancies
Molina Healthcare has a special program for pregnant members. This program will help members get the education, support and services they need for a healthy pregnancy.
Depending on your needs, we can offer the following services:
- Connection to primary care, obstetrics and specialty providers as needed.
- Educational resources.
- Transportation to medical appointments.
- Coordination with social services and local community-based organizations.
- Case management services by a nurse or licensed counselor.
- Face to face visits with a registered nurse (RN) care manager if needed.
If you are pregnant:
- See your provider when you first find out that you are having a baby.
- Do not miss any of your provider visits for prenatal care.
- The provider visits will help you to know how your baby is growing. They can help you get ready for your baby to be born.
- Your provider will be able to watch any problems that come up while your baby is growing. We want you to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Sign up to receive text messages about having a healthy pregnancy.
As part of the program, you will also learn ways to stay healthy after your pregnancy.
How do members enroll?
To sign up for care management, you must be a Molina Healthcare member. To learn more about Molina Healthcare, call (866) 209-1126, TTY 711.
Already a Molina Healthcare member?
Call Member Services at (800) 642-4168, TTY 711, and ask to sign up for care management. Call 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.