Effective 7/1/18, the following mental health and substance use disorder treatment services are available through the plan:
- Medical Services
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction
- Office Administered Medications
- Psychological Testing
- Mental Health Day Treatment
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services to include Peer Recovery Support, Partial Hospitalization, and Residential Treatment
- Therapeutic Behavioral Service
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Community Psychiatric Support Services
In addition to these services, two new services are also available: Assertive Community Treatment and Intensive Home Based Treatment.
- Psychiatry services
- Psychiatric inpatient hospital services
- Psychology services
- Specialty behavioral health services
- Rehabilitative services
- Marriage counseling services
- Family and child counseling services
- Mental health counseling services
- Addiction counseling services
It tells you what you need to know about your child's Molina Healthcare of Ohio Medicaid Health Plan. Read here.
How do members get care?
If your child needs mental health or substance use disorder treatment services, he or she can see a provider that is part of our behavioral health network. Your child does not need a referral to see a doctor. You can pick or change your child’s behavioral health provider at any time. Some behavioral health providers can give your child primary medical care.
Your child may self-refer directly to the Community Mental Health Centers and Alcohol/Drug Treatment Centers, located in or adjacent to each county, which provide behavioral health services.
Visit our Provider Directory for the names and telephone numbers of the providers near you. You can also call Member Services at (800) 642-4168 or for hearing impaired TTY/Ohio Relay at (800) 750-0750 or 7-1-1. We can help you find the right provider to meet your child’s needs.